The Cultural Agenda of the Department of Culture of the Generalitat offers a collection of outstanding cultural activities that are carried out throughout Catalonia. This dataset presents the activities according to their location.
Catalonia Open Data Hub’s goal is to support the exploitation of Open Data and foster linkages between clusters, SMEs and start-ups in order to increase their innovation and internationalization capacities. The Hub aspires to create a platform for the entities that are interested to support Data Economy through training, research, development, innovation and entrepreneurial initiatives in order to foster the economic growth of Spain.
Its scope is to provide open data services and instruments to SMEs, Public Administrations, technology providers, universities, research centers, and enterpreneurs.
Services provided to the Hub members:
- Facilitation of collaboration between members
- Trend-scouting (Ideas for innovative projects, concerning Open data use)
- Promotion of activities (marketing/ visibility)
- Provision and facilitation of access to training for members of the Data Hub.
- Innovation Management / Support of innovation processes (internal, external).
Sector of Focus: Cultural and Creative Industries
Geographical Scope: Regional