The data provide information about the mobile coverage level for a particular point in the territory, for a particular operator and for a specific technology (2G, 3G or 4G).
The Spanish ́s Hub aims to train its stakeholders in the use of open data as a business
reinforcement method. In summary, this hub looks for new applications to emerge through the
use of project datasets.
The HUB in Spain has two very defined functions: The acquisition of training and open data needs by stakeholders and the implementation of ideas and applications for the sector. The vision of the Hub is to provide services for entrepreneurial initiatives based on
the use of OD/LOD and to strengthen the local economy.
Services provided to the Hub members:
- Technical Seminars focusing on latest development in Open Data
- Local Technical seminars
- data as a marketing element
- Communication based in data
- Exchange of experiences
- Facilitation of collaboration between members
- Trend-scouting (Ideas for innovative projects, concerning Open data use)
- Promotion of activities (marketing/ visibility)
- Provision and facilitation of access to training for members of the Data Hub.
- Innovation Management / Support of innovation processes (internal, external).
Geographical Scope: National